Saturday, August 31, 2013

Simple Pleasuers~ French Toast Recipe

 I love every other Friday.  Simply because I get to pick up this amazing cutie!  We have split custody, so I only get him every other week.  When he is here I try to make the most of it.  Homemade breakfast, trips to the library, family trips to the Drive In.  This boy is spoiled, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  We enjoy our time together and wouldn't trade it for anything.  He is the best helper, and loves our animals and garden.  So when it comes to making breakfast he is right there in the kitchen helping.  This just happens to be us making french toast.  His favorite part?  Cracking the eggs.
 French Toast
2 eggs per person
Milk
Cinnamon
Vanillla
Bread

Crack eggs in flat dish.
Add a splash of milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
Coat bread.
Fry.
Slather on your favorite topping.

I haven't learned how to take a good picture with his glasses on.
 Enjoy! 



I like my French Toast with Peanut Butter and Syrup.  I added some cantaloupe, to round out my breakfast.  
                                                     Little guy enjoying his French Toast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment