Thursday, September 5, 2013

Making the Most of your Community Part 3


Part 3 Use Your Talents!
This year I was able to get a free box of peaches.  What did I have to do for them?  Can a box of peaches for someone else.  They didn't have the time or talent and I did.  So I spent a day canning peaches for someone.  The provided everything, peaches, jars, and sugar.  I provided the time and talent.  Total Savings: $8 not a huge savings, but if I were to do this for a few families I could save more. 

I've also sold a few items on facebook.  Most people just don't sew, crochet, or knit anymore.  I just happened to post the cute backpacks on my personal page and a few friends wanted some too. 

So go head and share your talents on-line you never know what others are needing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment