Monday, January 20, 2014

Cookbook Launch!

When you buy from a mom or pop business, you are not helping a CEO buy a third vacation home. 

You are helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy get his team jersey, a mom or dad put food on the table, a family pay a mortgage, or a student pay for college. 

Our customers are our shareholders and they are the ones we strive to make happy.  

Thank you for supporting small businesses! ~Annon.


I launched my first book 20 days ago!  This was the first New Year's Resolution that I made and kept.  I published it first on Smashwords then on Amazon.  My first book is a cookbook with 20 of our favorite recipes.  Simply titled 20 Favorite Homesteading Recipes.  It is a huge step forward for this lady.  I like to think things 100% through, and business is one of those things.  I have been toying with the idea of having a small online shop for the last 3 years.  I have always found a reason not to do it though.  2014 is going to be different!  I've set up my Pay Pal account, I've been working on products, and this lady is ready! 

20 Favorite Homesteading Recipes is the first cookbook that I've written, but I am already working on 2 more!  20 Favorite Homesteading Recipes (Amazon Link) is the spring board that will launch me into what I feel I should be doing. 

When you make a purchase from P.G. Farm you are helping me!  You are helping me to pay for my little's schooling.  You are helping me pay for seeds, hoses, fertilizer, and plants for my garden.   You are helping me buy Essential Oils to help my family stay healthy.  Thank you!  I can't wait to unveil the next leg of this journey and to share it with you! 

~Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment