Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sowing Lettuce

***Warning: This is how I sow my garden.  This method may or may not work for you.  I am NOT saying that any other way is wrong.  This is what works for ME.  I am providing this information so that others can have a starting point for their garden.  I do not guarantee that this will work or that you plants will grow.***

Sewing lettuce is exactly like sewing spinach.  I found a lettuce that grows like grass.  I can harvest it by cutting it, and it will continue to grow. 

Dig your ditch.  I dug four of them.  I am just plating lettuce in them.  I have amazing gardening friends that plant salad rows.  They mix their lettuce, spinach, carrots and radishes in together.  I always fail when I try to do this so.......... I do it this way.

Add you seeds, cover with soil and water.  Lettuce is done.  Easy right??

Good Luck and Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment