1/4 c Butter
2 1/2 c Sugar
2/3 c Evaporated Milk
10-12 oz Chocolate Chips
6-7oz Marshmallow Cream
1 tsp Vanilla
1 c Walnuts (opt)
1. Line a 9x9 pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Pace Chocolate Chips, Vanilla, and Nuts(opt) in mixer bowl.
3. Put Butter and Evaporated Milk in pan. Melt Butter.
4. Add sugar. Make sure to stir constantly to avoid burning. Bring to a rolling boil.
5. Add Marshmallow Cream, bring back to a rolling boil. Boil 5 minutes.
This is the color that the marshmallow mix should look like.
If you get brown flecks, turn down the heat.
Do NOT scrape the sides and bottom.
This is what the bottom of the pan looks like, and why you don't scrape the pan ever!
And yes this will be left over after you dump out the marshmallow mix.
It looks like a waste, but will keep the fudge creamy.
6. Pour Marshmallow Mix over Chocolate Mix. Stir just long enough to make sure everything is Incorporated and smooth. I always stir the fudge with a spatula before I pour it into a pan.
7. Pour into prepared pan. You can and I do suggest scraping the mixer bowl.
8. Let sit a room temperature to cool.
9. Cut and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
Variations on a Theme
Replace the Chocolate Chips with different flavor chips such as:
Use White Chips instead of Chocolate Chips and add Kool-Aid to the chips mix.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. I know your friends and family will.